MENU introduces a wide range of cuisine from the house of Seasons ranging from Prime Cuts (Fresh & Frozen), Ready to Cook and Ready to Eat products. Each product is carefully prepared by their finest chefs using quality ingredients and finally frozen to retain the mouth-watering taste for you and your family - anytime, anywhere.
Well- trimmed (White Meat)
Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
Fillets and finger fish are very easy to cook and to prepare. However, whatever recipe you try, stick to some basic rules to get the maximum flavor out of your meal
1. These fillets and finger fish are mild, yet tasty on their own. Hence, refrain from strong seasoning that would dominate the own taste of the fillet and finger fish.
2. When frying, the fillets or finger fish will be ready until turning golden.
3. For baking, about 25-30 minutes should be enough. Preheat the oven to some 200°C before baking the fillet or finger fish.
Storage and Thawing guidelines
Keep product frozen in its original packaging in the freezer (at -18 to -21ºC).
3 safe ways to defrost food;
1. Refrigerator: For slow thawing, place product in a container and leave in the fridge to defrost overnight.
2. Cold water: For faster defrosting, immerse entire pack in cold water and leave until it is completely thawed.
3. Microwave: For immediate cooking, defrost in accordance with microwave manual instructions.
Note: Avoid re-freezing to ensure fine taste & quality.